Patio covers offer the best protection from the elements at a reasonable cost. Providing a cool and comfortable place to enjoy the outdoors while extending your living space and outdoor leisure time. It’s also a perfect way to keep your deck, patio, walkway or stairwell safe and dry.
Our patio covers are custom-built and so can be made to fit just about any shape or size.
High-Quality Deck Covers
Our deck covers are manufactured with the highest quality, powder-coated aluminum and are engineered to last. With this solution, we can accommodate just about any shape or size. Plus, you have the ability to add retractable screens to create more of an enclosed space.
Our aluminum patio covers can be white or black and are maintenance-free. You can add skylights to brighten your outdoor space or to let more light inside your home. We can also make the entire cover out of tempered glass with several options, from clear to tinted or reflective glass. The structure has built-in gutters and downspouts for proper water runoff.
Mounting Installation Options
They can be free-standing or installed by mounting to a structure such as a wall or roof or even fascia mounted. Our fixed patio covers can also be used as carports to protect your vehicles, RV’s, boats, entry doors and more from the elements. They can also be made to look like pergola structures with more pronounced posts and beams.
We offer three types of patio cover options:
- Solid v-shaped aluminum panels: The v-shaped aluminum panels are ideal for homeowners who want a traditional look and feel to their patio cover. These panels feature a unique V shape that provides excellent shade and rain protection while maintaining a classic appearance.
- Solid, smooth insulated aluminum panels: The insulated aluminum panels are the perfect choice for homeowners who want maximum protection from extreme temperatures. The insulated panels are made with a layer of foam sandwiched between two layers of aluminum, which helps to keep your patio or outdoor living space comfortable all year round.
- Glass panels (clear or tinted): The glass panel option is excellent for those who want to create an open and airy feel to their patio or outdoor living space. The glass panels allow plenty of natural light to enter the area while providing protection from the sun and rain.
All three options are designed to provide protection from the rain and other weather elements while prenhancing the aesthetic appeal of your patio or outdoor living space. They are designed to last for years, require minimal maintenance and provide an exceptional return on investment.
Patio Covers: Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! Here are 4 ways:
- Increased living space: An outdoor living space with a patio cover can be a great addition to your home, making it more desirable to potential buyers in the future.
- Protection from the elements: A patio cover can help protect outdoor furniture, barbecue grills, and other outdoor items from the weather, which could extend the life of the items.
- Energy savings: A patio cover can help keep the sun from shining directly into your home, which can help you save on cooling costs during the hot summer months.
- Curb appeal: A patio cover can also add visual appeal to your home’s exterior, which may be a big selling point for potential buyers.
Yes…and no. Aluminum patio covers only require footings in certain situations where it needs extra support to prevent settlement or movement. Footings help distribute the weight of the structure evenly and provide stability. The size and depth of the footings depend on various factors, including the size of the cover and the soil type.
Some patio covers may require building permits depending on your municipality as well as the size or installation method. We will provide all needed documentation to obtain a building permit if one is required and will walk you through the process if necessary!
Contact us today to learn more about our patio cover options. Servicing Victoria BC and up island as far as Courtenay/Comox as well as the Gulf Islands. Schedule a consultation with one of our experts!